Friday, June 15, 2007

Human types - I

Have you ever wondered what makes you behave the way you do? What makes you think the way you do? What is it that sometimes makes you bring out top drawer stuff and what is it that makes you suck so much in certain things? If you have ever wondered, then continue reading, else call it quits and get to something better. So you are reading further and you think I have an answer to all your questions. Will you believe me that I have all the answers? If you say "yes", I'm going to open the door of realization and help you know what you are and what exactly you are made up of. And I'm not going to stop there. I'm going to tell you secret ways that will help you learn who the guy next to you is and what makes him work the way he does. What i'm gonna tell you are not concepts that I have theorized. They are actually stuff that so many people have worked on and refined over time. It is all based on the fourth way system and the "Enneagram model" which explains everything you do based on your essence. As I kick start this I realize that it is not easy because I'm thinking this will probably have to be a series with atleast 8 more parts to follow. So as usual keep watching this space. You are in for some slam dang self-introspection :-) !!!

0 comments: