Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Going on air

This was a first of a sorts for me. I officially went on air yesterday as the newest RJ in the ISB Radio. I play a show called "Play something country" and the musical variety I dish out is pure american mid-western country music. It was a little bit of struggle to do the recording initially even though MnM told me how to go about it. But JR stayed back with me and eventually I thought the show came out well. It was a nice feeling overall. Thanks to SS and MK from class of 2007, the ISB Radio was started last year and today non-descript fellas like me get a chance to become RJ's. BTW this was the promo that I used for the show.



6 comments:

Raghini said...

Happy RJing :)

Anonymous said...

Deepak ... sorry sorry ... RJ Deepak ... should I appreciate you for this torture u gave for your friends. Pona pothunu oothukiren 'good job'-nu.

Anonymous said...

Deepak ....the ISB radio is a gr8 concept .....how do u folks manage the infra and all ...like ...to set up a radio station it costs quite something right ....

Deepak Chembath said...

The ISB radio is not conventional radio. It is streaming thru our intranet. It was started by class of 2007 and we have a nice little recording station with good mixing software etc.

Sai Vishnubhatla said...

ohh.. thats cool ....so you folks would be like having in-house RJs ...like the students doning the roles of RJs with their own programs ....

Deepak Chembath said...

Oh...It is a thriving community here!