Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Human types - II - Primer

Ok...Time to start the series of the Classical types. Some ground rules before I start. Applying the techniques discussed here would require prolonged and persistent observation of self or the target person. The reason is every person's personality is malleable and what one displays to the world is not essentially the true essence of the psychology underneath. But a big positive in this method is we can start with the physical attributes of a person. While that is not conclusive, it can help you clearly eliminate some of the types. Most of the types have names associated with celestial bodies. What it means is that the particular essence type has some characteristics similar to the celestial body. Example, the lunar type, like the moon has rounded faces and like the moon shows only one side to the world. There is another side that is usually never revealed. Finally, most people circulate between two classical types. So look out of two types that more or less describes your essence.

A little bit of encouragement in this series would definitely motivate me to do the work of reading up my stuff and illustrating the essences better. So, do post your comments and keep reading 'coz very soon I'm going to expose what your essence is.

4 comments:

AyILAre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Buds, Holding my comment till u give me the hint to find what i am according to your humans types ;-)

Deepak Chembath said...

Hey bud. You actually left a trail behind. I know it is you and guess what I'll show you who you are ;-) !!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I know who I am. Juz waiting for you to tell the same in your human-types classification. Else you guess what can/will happen