Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Sections dissolved

Today was the last day of core term classes. After the thursday/friday exams we all will be 50% MBAs. My section, Section D, was a curious mix. Although very poor on parties, people generally were pretty cool. I have made tons of friends here. We had all extremes you ever wanna meet. As Johnny Cash sings, we had whackos & weirdos and dingbats & dodos, arbit CP queen(s) & einstein CP king(s), PJ artistes, beautiful babes, lost children, desperate IITian(s), chupa rustums, know-it-alls, chatterboxes, sleeping beauties and secret cohorts.


Our group had the privilege of doing the last group presentation of our section for the GSB course. The topic was "Child labor" and we tried to keep it as boring as we possibly could ;-). After class we all stayed back to autograph our section T-shirts. It was not particularly emotional or anything, but when I walked back home it was a strange feeling 'coz once again I was reminded of the pace at which things are happening here. I have already started thinking about life beyond ISB (placements of course) and it feels very strange. I now wish I did a 2-year program. My T-shirt peppered with all autographs is my prized possession now.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Completely agree. But really who are the lost children?

The Tall Dude said...

Good question aditi :D

Deepak Chembath said...

Where did this new supporter for Aditi come from?

The Tall Dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Tall Dude said...

phew..i was just going through your blogs and then i came across this comment from aditi and i had the same doubt..i came upon your blog while searching for some info about ISB..Does my being a new supporter for Aditi make you jealous? :D

Anonymous said...

Don't know about him but I'm jealous.

Deepak Chembath said...

Someone got jealous there ! Why dont u come out in the open 'anonymous'?

Anshuman said...

wat do u mean by desperate IITians?

Deepak Chembath said...

Anshuman..Thats a section joke which I can't share.