Saturday, January 05, 2008

The week that was

It was a totally sinusoidal week. Some lows compensated with some big highs. Lows first

  • Tel Aviv University canceled this years exchange program leaving me shattered. All my Israeli, Egyptian and Turkish tour plans lay derailed now :'(
  • Languishing in Chennai I forgot that I had to revise core terms. Now wondering how I'll catch up
Now for the highs
  • Received the keys for my new apartment in Chennai. News is that DLF is entering Chennai with a complex right opposite my apartment. My mom is a visionary :)
  • Got my first consulting shortlist. It was a company I was hoping will shortlist me for my domain knowledge and they didn't let me down.
  • Won the ISB Torchbearer award. My friends say it was expected but nevertheless it is very sweet.

It is placement prep season from now on. Just three subjects next term should help me prepare better, provided I keep away from timepass activities. God bless the week that went by.

0 comments: