Friday, September 14, 2007

I don't know

I don't know why we still know each other only by name, although you strangely knew mine before I got yours. I don't know why I never try to barge in, although you hang around with guys I know very well. I don't know why I can't try and find out if you are already committed. I don't know why I didn't get into the habit of saying "hi" to you. I don't know why my heart skips one beat every time I see you. I don't know why my tongue almost went into a double knot, the one or two times I talked to you. I don't know why I hesitate to add you on to my Orkut friend's list. I don't know why I haven't gotten over some of my bitter past. I don't know why I still get nervous. I don't know why I like you, although you are quite short for me. I don't know how I will feel when you leave for your exchange program. I don't know if I will come up and tell "you look brighter" after your next facial. I don't know if it is really sensible to pursue you. I don't know why I'm blogging about you. I don't know if you will ever read this and post a comment. I don't know if I will ever get any further.
-Prequel to the formation of the Flippant hearts club@ISB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something Something... Unakum Yarukum ? sollu sollu...

Deepak Chembath said...

Nothing nothing, so far..Something something looks like a remote possibility !

Anonymous said...

Remote possibility? I don't want to see this lack of optimism among the members of the FHC Core :-) :-)

Deepak Chembath said...

I hope the FHC helps me tide over my negativit !

Anonymous said...

Nadathu nadathu :)