Monday, May 14, 2007

Miles to go

Five hours of sleep is a premium these days. Assignments and morbid discussions on how the demand curve and supply curves shift totally drain you. In the end you realize that you are just four days away from the mid-term test. In spite of best efforts you are lagging in the pre-reads and now you are playing catch-up. After poring over pages of material and quite a lot of problems you feel that your confidence level has increased marginally. You look up and see it is 2 AM and it is time for the library to close. You come back and slog it out for an hour more resulting in no further increase in confidence levels.
Not surprisingly, it is so easy to fall asleep. You just need to lie on the bed and very soon it is 8 AM and the alarm buzzes to start another day of learning. To top all this salsa lessons start tomorrow and the spanish language classes will also be starting soon. I stopped to think if I'm trying to bite more than I can chew. But then I thought, this is the year for learning and there shall be no stopping me. Once again today I have "miles to go" before I can sleep again.

1 comments:

seagull said...

Hey Deepak,

Thanks for visiting my blog! So you are at ISB! That's great :-). From your profile I also got that you are a Keralite with 5 yrs in Infy. Uhmmm same background ;-)

Liked your posts . They make me really excited about my MBA plans!

Cheers