Friday, May 18, 2007

Exam Fever

After a really really long time I will be taking up a college exam. The last one was in April 2001 and if I remember right the paper was Bio-medical instrumentation. A little over 6 years later I'm looking at taking up two mid-term papers tomorrow. In these six years while I gained loads of valuable experience my academic strengths have really diminished. So this time around I have carved for myself a really wonderful excuse "I'm so very tired of being the really studious guy, which I have been all my life". When I say this to myself it feels so nice and makes me feel that life is so easy.

I'm sure quite a number of my batchmates will resonate with me. At the sametime I also see folks with 10+ exp prepping like they were in class X and this mid-term is the board exam. I only wish that I don't score more than them and make life complicated. Anyhow the exam fever has really caught up here and I wish the batch of 2008 all the very best for the first set of tests this year.

0 comments: