Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Khatam Khatam

Life moves on. This is the last week of classes and I have just one quiz and one take home exam remaining. Next week is disorientation week. Our laptops will be removed of all MBA course software and we all will get out of the network. The exit formalities have been outlined and soon we all we be on our way out :(
Well we don't stop at that. Already extensive planning is on for the orientation program for the Class of 2009. I'll get to stay for 8 more days at ISB starting the 11th of next month. It will be interesting to see a new batch come in with all new spirits (pun intended).
Had friends from Chennai come over last weekend and we all enjoyed Holi together. This was my first real full-fledged holi celebrations and the word "ultimate" is a let down. In fact Holi would easily rank as my best day here. And in the middle of all this I did some more restaurant hopping (Mediterranean and Terrace bay - both turning out to be quite good).
Tomorrow is the last day of classes. We all are gonna be in ISB T-shirts. It is so sad that the year is getting over. Today in BEFN class the entire 8 terms ran through my mind. I have to admit that this feels really strange. Anyways as I said in the beginning of this post, life moves on.

0 comments: