Monday, November 12, 2007

I miss you

As I trudge along and squeeze in this post in the midst of the 100000 things I'm into, I seriously miss one person. The one person who never knew how bad the world around was. The one person who did not think any one competes against anybody else. The one person who did not know what jealousy was. The one person who did not read between lines. The one person who had no ego. The one person who did not try to work through personalities and ego's. The one person to whom life was nothing more than waking up and going to sleep and being nice to everyone in between. The one person who was never bothered about the next hour, leave alone tomorrow. The one person who had friends swarming around all the time. The one person who was the darling of everybody. The one person who was happy all the time. I seriously miss you 'My innocent self'. I really do.

5 comments:

Maria George said...

thats a lovely one!

Deepak Chembath said...

Thanks Maria

Abhishek Bhide said...

You hit the nail on the head. I think a lot of us miss that inner person

VKM said...

Nice one man (guess all of us are in the season of creating our best posts! :) )
This place has a knack of making us an alien from ourselves.

Anonymous said...

Hi Deepak,

This post is sprightly.
your posts have been engrossing!your blog is one among the ebullient ISB blogs!
m eager to know whthr ur blog's background with smoke meant something.