Monday, August 27, 2007

From War zone

Two weeks and no post. These two weeks have possibly been the most hectic period at ISB so far. I have averaged 4-5 hrs sleep everyday due to the innumerable assignments and case studies that were pending. Tomorrow is once again exam time. Feeling much more relaxed compared to earlier terms even though I still have a long way to go tonight. One major update is me and KS have finally managed to launch a new social club called 'Vistas and August house' club. We are primarily focussed at literary events, soft-skills workshops and epicurean pursuits. In two days I'll be home in Chennai and I get 5 full days off. Yahoo!
International placements start next term and I donno which companies I want to apply to. Hopefully the economy stays up for one more year of rocking placements.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish you all the very best for those placements. Ur blogs especially with the tag ISB are very impressive and informative.

Cheers!