Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MBA blues

Again I took a break from blogging. Been busy with so many things. I have been so much occupied with my MBA thoughts the last 4 months. With a lot of self doubts about my aptitude level 5 years after college I prepared for my GMAT. I did quite well and surprised myself with my ability to compete gamely. My apping process is on full swing and a week ago I posted my ISB app. In hindsight I have a feeling that I have not submitted my strongest of apps. But I have to let bygones be bygones.

My INSEAD app is coming along well now. I hit some fairly good ideas for the culture shock essay and my describe myself essay has also come along well. I'm really liking the B-school admission process. After this I plan to app to RSM and MBS. If things don't work I'll look at US B-schools next year. Irrespective of what the outcome is, I think the whole process has made me think deeply about myself and what i want to do in life.

0 comments: