Sunday, May 14, 2006

Looping in Winamp

It has been almost a week now. This one song is looping on and on in my Winamp !!! It is a song called "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. The video is also excellent. The guitar is excellent and the pitching of the song is great. And the lyrics relate well to guys like me ;).

I was never a great fan of vilayathi music except for the fact I knew the really big hits of the likes of Michael Jackson, Backstreet boys, Enrique etc. courtesy channel hopping and occasional college culturals. Recently I have started listening to a lot of english music. I have started enjoying the likes of Blunt, Kelly Klarkson and Toby Keith. Looks like I have started becoming more eclectic. I'm not too sure but I think this is way to go !!!

Now itz just 32 days more for my trip home !!!!

0 comments: