Saturday, August 09, 2008

After a while

It has been sometime since I posted. It is just over a month since I moved to Pune. I'm slowly getting into the groove with my job. Figured out that the work here is very niche and the company's strength lies in its expertise and culture. The pedigrees are very impressive but the process capabilities don't really impress me. Let me see how much of a change I can bring about. I have to travel to USA for 2-3 weeks in September and hopefully I'll visit NY (The one important place I missed in my 3 year stay in US last time). On a side thought I also think consulting is a little hyped up. A medley of feelings crop up in the first month itself. Anyways lets see how my opinion shapes up with time.

A few botheration's outside work have cropped up, things that I would rather not blog about. Hopefully everything will become alright soon.

I hear a lot of people crib about recognition this and that. I have also done that a lot in the past. My suggestion is we should first think how many times have we have appreciated and recognized God, his creations and his great grand scheme. Well if that's what God gets from mankind we ought to set more realistic expectations. Adieu!

4 comments:

Tejas Kulkarni said...

Hyped up haa? ;-)

Deepak Chembath said...

Don't u think so Tejas? :)

Maria George said...

someone's getting philosophical :P

Deepak Chembath said...

Ya..Lil bit senti :)
Whats the latest news from the Mumbai babe?