Sunday, July 15, 2007

At wits end

Term 2 is drawing to a close very soon and looking back at the last two terms I can see that there has been so much of an evolution in the student community. When we all first met a couple of months ago there was an all pervasive spirit of developing our knowledge repository and only pursuits that helped add knowledge seemed to be the right thing to do. But after three months of roasting, asses are on fire and pursuits and perspectives have generally gone for a toss. There is so much of cramming happening everywhere and quite a lot of this makes me feel totally uncomfortable. I'm so out of the stage where I will try to eat something that I dont like 'coz it is socially acceptable to eat that particular something. The 1 year MBA is certainly an experience that tries and tests your psyche, patience, wit's end and hopefully I will end up with better perspectives. News is out that, amidst this mad pressure, two of my batchmates traveled to SPJain this weekend and won two case analysis contests hands down. These ISBians certainly have their perspectives right. On a side note I have succesfully bid for a whacky exchange program to an exotic mediterranean b-school and if alls well I'll finish my MBA with supposedly the most intelligent race on earth.

0 comments: